Report of the Kelkar Committee on Revisiting & Revitalizing the PPP Model of Infrastructure Development Submitted to the govt
- Report of the Kelkar Committee on Revisiting & Revitalizing the PPP model of Infrastructure Development submitted
The Terms of Reference of the Committee are as follows:
- Review of the experience of PPP Policy, including the variations in contents of contracts and difficulties experienced with particular variations/conditions, if any,
- Analysis of risks involved in PPP projects in different sectors and existing framework of sharing of such risks between the project developer and the Government, thereby suggesting optimal risk sharing mechanism,
- Propose design modifications to the contractual arrangements of the PPP based on the above, and international best practices and our institutional context, and
- Measure to improve capacity building in Government for effective implementation of the PPP projects.