NIDHI (National Initiative for Development and Harnessing Innovations)
- NIDHI (National Initiative for Development and Harnessing Innovations), is pioneered by the Department of Science & Technology (DST) for nurturing ideas and innovations (knowledge-based and technology-driven) into successful startups.
- NIDHI focuses on building a seamless and innovation driven entrepreneurial ecosystem especially by channelizing youth towards it and thereby bringing in the positive impact on the socio-economic development of the country.
- The program aims to provide technological solutions not only to the pressing needs of the society but also targets to create new avenues for wealth and job creation.
- NIDHI connects and strengthens all the links of the innovation chain from scouting to sustaining to securing to scaling to showcasing.
- The key stakeholders of NIDHI includes various departments and ministries of the central government, state governments, academic and R & D institutions, mentors, financial institutions, angelinvestors, venture capitalists, industry champions and private sectors.
2285 Total Views 33 Views Today