- It is the second phase of ‘Operation Muskaan’.
- Under this campaign, missing children and those found abandoned would be rescued and reunited with their families.
- It was launched by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
- A special team comprising officials of the district children protection office, social welfare department, police department, differently abled welfare office, labour department, Childline 1098 and NGOs has been constituted for “Operation Muskaan-II”.
- Thousands of children have been rescued under the campaign so far.
616 Total Views 4 Views Today