Smart India Hackathon 2017
- The ‘Smart India Hackathon 2017’ is a pan-India 36-hour nonstop digital programming competition.
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grants Commission (UGC), i4c, MyGov, NASSCOM, RambhauMhalgiPrabodhini and Persistent Systems have joined hands to organize this ambitious ‘Smart India Hackathon 2017’ under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Through Smart India Hackathon 2017, HRD ministry is keen on reaching out to all technology institutions in India and challenge students to offer innovative solutions to some of the daunting problems faced by our nation.
- For the first time ever, 29 different government ministries and departments came together and posed 598 problem statements to 30 lakh technical students from India.
- Smart India Hackathon 2017 would be the first massive scale hackathoninitiative in India.
- Smart India Hackathon can also set an example for the world on how youth power can help find digital solutions to legacy problems within a matter of hours.
4331 Total Views 100 Views Today